Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Be obedient to one another

I think why you should be obedient to one another is because they would be obedient to you, and that would be a good thing. How can you be obedient?  Having humility is the answer to this question.   Obedience would make them happy.  If I have to be obedient to some body, it would take me a long time to do so. I think why you need to be obedient to one another, when somebody is telling you to do something, is because you are listening to what somebody has said to you, and that would make them think that you care about what they have to said to you.  I think the answer to the question of obedience depends on if the other person cares about what I have said, or that what I think, and I also care about the other person, which requires humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment