Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Obedience is a strong word for everyone, and by everyone, I mean the whole world. For example, as a teenager, now a days we have no respect for anyone - we just respect friends and teachers. Obedience is to obey one another, big or small. Now a days, we only follow people who have more power than us, which are teachers, parents, and elders. I think obedience should be taken seriously,whether or not the other has more power, or is older than you. I think I am very obedient to others and myself. But for me, it really depends what that person wants you to do. If it’s bad, then I say NO, but if it’s GOOD, then I will obey. It depends on the person who gives you obedience. Then there's humility. Humility is a modest or low view of one's own importance; humbleness. If you are humble to one another, then obedience is not a difficult task for you. Obedience is easy when it comes to humility, but only some people can take being both obedient and humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment