Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Andy Del Rosario

Today, the majority of people remain living in the past.  We must understand that what happened yesterday is not staying.  I say this because young people now do not exceed the past.  I found out recently that 56 percent of people feel bad when they think about their past.  I am the person whose past does not stay with him.  I always think tomorrow will be better than today.  Sometimes, however, I think that you cannot leave your past behind in life.  I recommend that you listen to the word of God because many people say, when they visit a church, feel more relaxed, and can forget about their past.  If you find yourself locked in your past, then use it to help other people, so they do not end up being locked in their past as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment