Sunday, August 3, 2014

Burdens

    A psychological bag I carried with me was a grudge. My sister would always take my money without permission so I kept track of how much she would take and ask her to pay me back. This happened for quiet some time and she never paid me back. I realized this was unnecessary baggage and was weighing me down. There was no point in asking her all the time because I knew she would never pay me back. Also money isn't everything, I should have just let her take it because it is nothing but paper. I believe if I had confessed this to a priest I would have realized my mistake a lot sooner.

    Yes, because I see electronics, such as an xbox 360, fun but sometimes a burden. It is a burden sometimes because you have to buy stuff for it such as a hard drive to save a game, internet to play online, a headset to talk to friends online, an extra controller in case a friend wants to play, and other accessories. Playing the xbox 360 can be fun but there are so many things to buy for it. I'd probably replace playing xbox by reading or by playing a sport. I usually don't focus on what  I don't have but what I do have such as a house to live in or food to eat everyday. Sometimes I'm glad I have a phone of less value then an iphone or popular brand phone. Who knew things of pleasure can be a burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment