Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Obedience in my life-

Obedience had always been a motto of my life. As a teenager, I always ask myself about the values of obedience, and how I can  totally submit myself to others around me, without hurting them in any other way. As I grew up, day after day at Sunday school, my teacher often read from the book of Ephesians 6:1 "children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right". And for this reason, I often wonder why only obey my parents, and not other people? Now, I have realized the merit of obedience, and that it does not only mean being under total submission of those in authority, or even elders, but also looking after younger folks in the community. Therefore helping even your little siblings, or other folks younger then you in the community, shows that obedience requires humility.

No comments:

Post a Comment