Sunday, August 3, 2014

Traveling Light


Traveling Light, in my opinion, is not necessarily being a passive person, but not letting everything that gets to you, stay with you. In my life, I tend to not carry around baggage in my life, because I’ve learned that it doesn't have any positive effects on my life, or any others for that matter. In terms of someones material possessions being a burden, I never thought about it that way until I saw the TV Show “Hoarders” where they collect things that pleasure them, or things they believe would be a waste to throw away but they eventually take over not only their house but their life. So I believe that at a certain point which varies from person to person, you can have too many belongings and it can become a burden. In order to prevent this I think you should be minimalistic in your approach to buying, or taking things in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment