Wednesday, August 6, 2014

You won't have what you always had.

I am one of those people who lives his life pretty straight and simple. There is a lot of things that I carry with me all the time but I cannot find a way to let go. Sometimes even if I let go something, I do not know how but it just comes back to me and the baggage gets filled again. As well as my parents, they carry way more stuff on them and cannot even let go one thing because of the situation we are in. I do my best to help them let go things and after they do feel better which makes me happy. There are a lot of things almost everything I left behind my family, grandmother, friends, country, wonderful house, etc. Whenever I get reminded of these things it just makes me feel so sad. But I learned something that it is gone so why not move on and live a better life. After that decision I felt better and I am still doing my best to let go things.

No comments:

Post a Comment